WORKWEAR is an established name for corporate work wear with almost 40 years of experience providing a wide variety of products and services, from GLCs and multinationals to SMEs and private businesses to enhance their appearance and corporate image.
We have grown along with our clients to accommodate their diverse needs and with the capability to cater to their varying requirements we are able to offer custom designs that best reflect their respective corporate culture and standards.
With our comprehensive network, we are also able to help clients source for related items or services that are needed for special requirements such as to complete a rebranding makeover or unique image.
To better understand the needs of our clients we have a comprehensive Company Quality Policy along with an established and effective Quality Management System that is continuously improved.
ISO 9001:2015 certified and already en route for ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System certification, complemented by our decades of experience and investment in modern technology, the Company aims is confident of assuring clients that they get the best services and finest work wear.
What’s in our wardrobe?
- Custom logos to create an impact, an identity that stands out and create a good impression.
- Custom made uniforms to give employees a professional look and express the company’s image.
- Ready-made uniforms that offer an immediate clean and polished look for the organisation.
- Corporate suits that reflect the company’s culture and brand image, while making a difference.
- Corporate uniforms, of which we offer a wide selection of materials, designs, colours and sizes of uniform styles to choose from for a hassle free experience.
- School uniforms that are smart and identify students as belonging to a prestigious institution.
- Lab coats are worn to present a look of professionalism as well as protection and can come in different styles, materials, colours and designs, along an embroidered name or logo.